transforming behaviours through
designed to support the team around the child
Our VR programme is a technology enabled behaviour change tool, designed to support the team around the child in understanding a child’s emotions, trauma and potential triggers so that they can support, care and guide them differently.
Born out of first-hand experience of the social care system, this powerful approach quickly and effectively delivers the knowledge, understanding and empathy that otherwise can take years to develop.
The immersive nature of VR, and the clinically-led content library, allows the user to experience the impact of trauma, abuse and neglect through the eyes of the child – from in utero to adolescence.
Used extensively by teams across the children’s services sector, including early intervention – parenting programme, children centres; health; education; social care – foster care, adoption, children in care teams, Youth offending teams, perpetrators, the police and judiciary
Applications of our VR programme
The applications of our VR programme include:
• Integration with carer, legal and family-based assessments for more informed decisions
• Recruit, retain and develop new and existing carers and professionals
• Support carers, social workers, educators to enhance how they respond to children and young people – minimise familial, care and educational disruption and improve outcomes
• Team building and transformation programmes across child and adult services, health, education and the police
• Currently applied across the education, health, care, and judicial sectors
Our VR programme is a proven behaviour change tool for the teams surrounding a child. Below are a few of the many outcomes of using our solution:
• Improved understanding of children’s behaviour, needs and actions ensuring decisions reﬂect the best interests of the child
• Increased empathy and understanding of children who have experienced trauma facilitating more targeted support
• Creating a shared understanding of trauma and attachment helping to bridge communication barriers
• Improved motivation and resilience of social workers, family workers, psychologist; social care practitioners, teachers, carers and managers working in challenging environments
• Cost efficiencies associated with improved recruitment, retention and stability
If you would like to learn more about how you and your teams can transform behaviours through the use of our VR programme, fill in the form and we will be in touch shortly to discuss your requirements.