A trusted partner for independent children's services providers
At Antser, we provide a comprehensive service for Independent Children’s Homes and Independent Fostering Agencies, covering online policies and procedures, handbooks, inspections and training. As a trusted provider with over 30 years’ experience in the social care sector, our services are proudly used to support over 95% of local authorities and a host of independent providers across the UK.
Working alongside children, parents, carers, practitioners, managers and directors on a daily basis provides valuable and holistic insights which underpins the development and delivery of our services. We keep the child’s voice at the centre of everything we do and encourage the professionals we work with to develop a reflective and safe approach to their practice.
direct services for children
We offer a range of direct services for children, young people and vulnerable adults delivered by a team of committed and experienced staff and volunteers.
Our direct services provision is available on a contract or spot purchase basis, for entire organisations or individual children.
Our direct services for Independent Providers include:
- Visiting advocacy
- Independent Persons for Secure Reviews
- Return to Home Interviews
Our procedures for Independent Children’s Residential Homes and Independent Fostering Agencies give your organisation the regulatory framework required to keep staff and children safe, as well as the facility to include local information and guidance specific to your organisation.
We manage and update all core content in real time on your behalf, ensuring the procedures remain up to date. Localised content can be updated by you when required. A few of the many advantages of using our procedures include:
- Framework reflecting Regulations and Quality Standards
- Central updating service
- Inclusion of local material managed by you
- One version available 24/7
- Accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop devices
Foster carers play an important role in the lives of looked after children and their families, so it is important that they have the necessary tools to support them in this task.
A few of the many advantages of using our handbooks:
- Reflects procedures, policies and guidance dealing with day to day practicalities faced by foster carers
- Links to National Minimum Standards, Adoption and Quality Standards for Children’s Homes
- Available online 24/7 via phone, tablet or desktop
Our team of experts provide highly regulated services with support and action to improve and sustain leadership and practice and achieve better outcomes for children and young people. Our ability to provide improvement boards and implement improvement plans has resulted in safer practice and reduced risks to children.
Our Consultancy Services for IFAs include:
- Ofsted Inspection Preparation
- Safeguarding Audits
- Independent investigators to review allegations, complaints or concern
- Procedure reviews to assess compliance with legislative policies
- Reg 44 and Reg 25 Visits
- Inspection Preparation
- Safeguarding Audits
- Service Reviews
- Desktop Reviews
Our courses for Independent Fostering Agencies and Independent Children’s Homes include:
- Safeguarding Level 3 courses (MACP)
- Safeguarding Level 2
- Keeping Children Safe Online
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Sexual Abuse
- Emotional Harm and Neglect
- Physical Harm
- Safeguarding Across Different Faiths and Cultures
- Safeguarding Children with Disabilities
- Attachment, Loss and Risky Behaviours
- Working with Difficult, Dangerous and Evasive behaviours (DDE)
- Communicating with Children
- Child and Young People Development
- Behind the Mask (understanding identity)
- Supporting Young People who Self-Harm
- Working with Fathers and Other Significant Males
- Regulation 40 training
- Safeguarding training
leading the way in 'doing things better'
A collective of smart services and products, designed and developed to improve service delivery within the health, education and social care sectors.
We deliver positive transformational change with our partners, to improve services and outcomes. Our starting point is always – what can we do better?
We have a 30 year history of developing and delivering best-in-class training to address the everyday challenges of those working with children, families and adults.
From expert witness and family based assessments, to online procedures and direct children’s services, we are the tried and trusted partner of choice with a reputation for quality.
try our procedures and handbooks today
At Antser, we provide a comprehensive service for Independent Children’s Homes and Independent Fostering Agencies, covering online policies and procedures, handbooks, inspections and training.
As a trusted provider with over 30 years’ experience in the social care sector, our services are proudly used to support over 95% of local authorities and a host of independent providers across the UK.
We know how important it is to support good practice in an increasingly complex legislative framework!
Our procedures offer clarity and authority in areas where there is a clear statutory obligation, while encouraging creativity and best practice at the same time.
Watch our video and book a free demo today!